Saturday, July 4, 2009

Honeymoon

Here's pics from our Dominican Republic honeymoon . . . random order, I know, but that actually helps give the feeling of being there; no schedules, no clocks, no plans. Just enjoying ourselves and each other in a beautiful place.

The pool bar, one of my favorite "watering holes" . . . if you look closely enough, you'll see K at the bar getting the next round.








Our day trip to Sarona island, me in ridiculously large sunglasses.





A dinner on the beach with live music and dancing!



A typical evening after the sun, before dinner, chilling out on our private porch.




Fresh flowers in our room every day.




Our tour guide, Papa Tito.



One lonely little white cloud . . .






Beach beds!



The massage hut on the beach. Maybe next time we'll endulge.




Did I mention the pool bar?





Our last night there, dressed up and pretty.





Yes, Wal Mart!

3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Ah, man! I wish I was up at that pool bar!........c.

TAITx3 said...

Wow. Looks like a great time. I love the Wal-Mart pic.

Chris Ann said...

How fun!